Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition supplement in sales order

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can we see condition supplement in sales order?? I want to see the Pricing procedure (in sales order) which is assign in Condition type not it's condition types.

If yes, where we can see ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member219259
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Yes, you can see condition supplement in Sales order.

Go to Conditions in line item.

Now considering you have PR00 for which you added a supplement pricing procedure ZA0000 in which you maintained condition type ZPT1.

Now you have maintained one supplement condition record of ZPT1 in PR00 and another normally.

So in line item you will see two ZPT1 and you can differentiate them by double clicking on them and check Condition origin

Condition origin = F means it is a supplement condition.

The other one will have origin as A i.e. Automatic

Also you cannot see the Supplement pricing procedure in Sales order

that can be only found via V/06 condition type definition and then view in V/08

Regards,

Aayush Jain

SAP SD Consultant

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aayush,

Thanks for your response.

I understood Condition Origin: F Condition supplement, but I want to see pricing procedure which is assign to PR00.

Is there any reason Why SAP does not show Condition supplement procedure in sales order. User does not have the V/06 authorization. F Condition supplement does not give the information about the condition types in Condition supplement.

Thanks

former_member219259
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

Well that must be because there is no role of Conditon Supplement procedure in sales order.

It is assigned in condition type definition therefore.

If user does not have access to view from there and i believe he requires so that he can maintain accordingly the condition records, so you can follow this workaround

In VK11, give PR00, then go to condition supplement.

Then there in the condition types, if you press F4, it will show you the list of supplement condition types available.

I hope it helps.

but there is no other way to view the procedure from Sales Order

Thanks

Aayush Jain

SAP SD Consultant

Answers (0)