cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Objects Central Management Console

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to have a scheduled report in the CMC export in xls format to a shared folder.

I receive the following error message when the report fails

Error Message:destination directory error. [CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged]: [No such file or directory]

I looked up the crystalenterprise.diskunmanged issue and was informed to

go the job server and to enable unmanaged disk

but do not see UNMANAGED DISK as an option.

How do i get that option added back in?

Do I need to reinstall the entire CMC?

Will I lose my reports and history in the console if this is done?

Thank you,

Sharon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This question would be better asked in the space.  However, I hope I can point you in the right direction.

When CRS or BOE is installed, by default the Server Intelligence Agent is set to run under the "Local Service" account.  This account only has access to the local computer - it doesn't have any access to network resources.  So, one of two things needs to happen:

1.  In the Central Configuration Manager, stop the Server Intelligence Agent, edit its properties, and set it to use a network "Services" account that has been defined on your network.  Make sure that this account has access to the folder where you want to export your report.

2.  When scheduling your report, after you select File System under Destinations, there is an option to enter a user name and password - this should be your network credentials in the format DOMAIN\userID or userId@DOMAIN.

Also, you need to be sure to use the full UNC path to the folder where you want the exported file (\\Server\path).  Mapped drives are specific to a logged in user on a specific machine.  Neither the local service account or a network Services account will have the drive mapped.

-Dell