Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting as Super-Admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello people

I need of your valuable help!

This is my first week as Super Administrator of SAP Bussiness One, and I need to install a PL to the server.

I logged in to the SAP Portal, Installations and Upgrades | SAP Support Portal, then this message pops up: "You don't have the authorization to download software. To request it, contact a user-administrator in your company."... ok, "relax", I told me... then I went to "SAP Support Knowledge Search" and fount this articles:

1408387 - Customer Needs Assistance Downloading From Service Market Place

1989322 - Service Maketplace: Not authorized to download from service Marketplace.

The last one tells me to rerouted to the following component: XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC or "Have the client raise a case with component xx-ser-sapsmp-swc." that is practically the same meaning.

Well then I when to register an incident to Knowledge Base & Incidents | SAP Support Portal and this message pops up: "Currently you do not have authorization to use this function. To request the authorization, please contact one of the administrators at your company: "

Well, then I went to "Users & Authorizations | SAP Support Portal", looking for anything that could help me... and notice the following text:

If you would like to report an incident, please use the following components:

• XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR for most user data issues
  • XX-SER-SAPSMP-COE for any Center of Expertise issues

And sends me to the following page "Report an Incident | SAP Support Portal", then I hit the button "Click Here" and this message pops Up: "Currently you do not have authorization to use this function. To request the authorization, please contact one of the administrators at your company".
And and to put the cherry on the cake, apparently, the implementers are on vacation... their office is closed, they do not answer the phones, neither the case that registered to them and which I need to install the new PL.

I just need to download installers or create an incident to SAP to help me to assign me the appropriate privileges.

Anyone could you help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Martina_Gállego
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Aner,

You should contact with your company's super-administrators.

You could check the super-administrators in https://support.sap.com/home.html, click on your name next to Welcome (up right corner) and click on 'Display my super administrators'.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again

Thanks Martina, but I am the top Super Admin in my company.

So, I was looking for anything that coul help me and then I found this page https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/contactus hope they give me any clue or help.

I'll be telling you how this case progresses, it might be useful to some of you.

Martina_Gállego
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Aner,

Althought you are the top super admin in your company, obiously you are not the super admin in the SAP Marketplace. Check the super admins in the SAP Marketplace as I have told you and request the autorizations to the super admins in your company that appear in the SAP Marketplace.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Martina

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again

The history ends with this: A partner of SAP, with whom we have maintenance contract, sent us the installers and SAP Marketplace answered the request in which I asked permission to download the installer... so, I am happy!

I recommend you to ask for help to this link https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/contactus they will answer you in less than 3 hours.

I wish you a happy new year!!! (Late)