what's occurs???

Regards!

Victor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor;

Just to make sure that all the object classes are built correctly ... can you try optimizing your PBL's and then doing a Full Build and see if that helps the situation?

Also, can you tell us more about your PB version, build and O/S being used?

Regards ... Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris.

I'm using PB12.5 build 2511 in Win8 64bits

When i edit the code in the button (add one space to active buttom save) and next execute the debug all is ok!

I go to use Full Build

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor;

Yes, that seems to point to improper P-Code being generated or stored in your PBL.

PowerBuilder uses the old DOS technique to replace objects and executable P-Code in its PBL's. That is to say it just marks the old class as logically deleted and then creates a new area. However, it is possible for PB to pick the old logically deleted P-Code instead of the new version.

The process of Optimizing your PBL's and then doing a full build should clean out these "ghost" versions of all the classes. I actually have ORCAScript command files that do this on my libraries on a regular basis automatically. For my STD Foundation Class frameworks - I perform this procedure every time I release a new version and before I start the next development cycle.

HTH

Regards ... Chris

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is a variable with name stl_datos declared anywhere else than locally? Instance?

Former Member
0 Kudos

locally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Debugger must be playing tricks then.

former_member190719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have code in the Close or CloseQuery events?

Former Member
0 Kudos

this code has in buttom:

Integer li_row

st_parametros stl_datos

stl_datos.li_posicion = 1

li_row = dw_data.GetSelectedRow(0)

If li_row > 0 Then

si_check = 1

gs_codigo = dw_data.Object.cod_cli[li_row]

stl_datos.ls_dato2 = dw_data.Object.cod_cli[li_row]

stl_datos.ls_dato3 = dw_data.Object.nom_cli[li_row]

CloseWithReturn(w_co_ma_clientes,stl_datos)

End If

In close events don't have code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

It looks like st_parametros has been initialized. You can check by right clicking on it and

choosing Edit Source.

HTH,

Manuel Marte

former_member190719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I misunderstood what the issue was.  It doesn't look like it has anything to do with CloseWithReturn.  It looks like your code is trying to set values to the

stl_datos.ls_dato2 and stl_datos.ls_dato3 but what is showing as populated in the debugger is stl_datos.ls_dato3 and stl_datos.ls_dato4.

Former Member
0 Kudos

exactly!

former_member190719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suggest using a messagebox to display values of the attributes to verify.  The debugger may be acting up.