cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

I have a doubt! During the "Sync. with PFCG" step at the Role Creation GRC AC asks for a ticket number. I know it is related to parameter 3008. What I don´t know is for what can I use this information after creating the role?

How can I search for a role based on the ticket number?

Regards,

Pedro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

In our environment whenever a role needs to be modified functional guys will raise a service request with the required details.

We have a support team who creates/modifies roles using BRM and they mention that SR ticket number here in BRM.

But this functionality is not useful as currently searching the roles based on ticket number is not available, but you can vote for the below idea and SAP proposed to have that functionality in future releases.

https://ideas.sap.com/ct/ct_a_view_idea.bix?c=4F27C74D-5330-4569-8199-D69072C0D4AE&idea_id=C6CF126F-...

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Madhu,

Thanks for the prompt reply. And after creating the role, is there a way to consult this information even manually? I was not able to find it. So I´m asking myself if there is a reason to maintain it enabled.

Regards,

Pedro

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Currently only parameter 3008 is available which enables the ticket number to be entered during role generation, but the ticket number doesn't get saved or can be retrieved from any tables.

This is the gap in the functionality and SAP confirmed they will look into this in their future release.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Man,

Thanks for your reply. I will disable this.

Best regards,

Pedro

Answers (0)