cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PY-NPO with SAP Human Capital Management (SAP HCM) including benefits and functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to have the details about overview SAP NPO payroll processing.

And detailed Add-on functionality :

1. Organizational Management.

2. For PA: Explain the enhancements made for infotypes and master data, Explain the new infotypes for the solution,    Explain the concepts of Mobility and Hardship, Pension Funds, Rental Subsidy, Loan and Secondment.

3. Benefits Administration

4. Time Management

5. Personnel action approvals

6. CMT Interface

7. Education Grants

It would be really appreciated for any immediate response on it.

Thanks &Regards

Shalom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalom,

I haven't seen a response yet to your inquiry so hopefully I can at least point you to some information that can help. Please check the following URL for PY-NGO help documentation where you can find a lot of details (http://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias2_2014_02/helpdata/en/46/620970540d40acb0ab84bef074298f/frameset.htm).

• Check under "Payroll in the SAP System > Infotypes of Personnel Administration and International Payroll" for an overview of the infotypes of Personnel Administration and the Payroll infotypes that are valid internationally.
  • Check under "Payroll in the SAP System > Infotypes for PY NGO" for details of the 8 infotypes that are very relevant to NGO payroll processing.
  • There is also a brief description of the Entitlement Validation Engine (EVE) process which enables you to assess if an employee is eligible for a particular entitlement and if yes, calculate the entitlement amount.
  • Check under "Reports for NGO > Compliance Reports" for a list of 3 standard delivered compliance reports.
  • Check under "Reports for NGO > Utility Reports" to find information about CMT reports.
  • Check under "Gross part of Payroll > Allowances > Education Grant" for information about infotype 0965 and the education grant process and statistics report.
  • Also note the section "Gross part of Payroll > Time Management Aspects in Payroll", but I haven't found any differences yet between PY-NGO and, for example, PY-US.

Hopefully this link helps in your search for more information, and note that PY-NGO is only for payroll processing, and the way customers administrate benefits, manage time, or approve personnel actions has not been changed under component PY-NGO to the best of my understanding.

Regards,

Scott