Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water Mark in Smartforms

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed smatform for check printing. I have requirement to print VOID water mark in invliad check . Like if i have two pages first page i need to pass water mark. Please suggest whare exactely need to add code for that. because in  the initilization sfsy dont have total page numbers.  Except last page i need to print VOID an all pages. please suggest.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

You do have total number of pages in smartform.

SFSY-PAGE - Current Page

SFSY-FORMPAGES - Total Number of pages   

But a better option would be to choose this condition.

0 Kudos

Thanks Chinmay..

Water mark  name i need to assign Page only . But in the intilization dont have value for SFSY.

After main window process only how many pages will  have we come to know. I  need before process page only need to control .

0 Kudos

Are you doing the coding in Initialization? Why? You can do it in other parts of page as well.

0 Kudos

Yes i can but Water mark image need to assign in Page only. All the windows are under page only. I try chage water mark imgae in debugging mode it will not change. Because  its assigned in page .

0 Kudos

Oh, right, now I get your problem. Instead of making it a background image, why not define the check portion of the print as a secondary window and print an image when it is to be voided? Would it not be easier?