cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add extra (dynamic)series in Graph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working in SAP BO Webi 4.0 and am walking against a hard brick wall. So maybe you guys can help me 🙂

The following figure shows the data i'm geting as output from my query. Both tables are from the same query.

The left table has one extra column "Berp Grp".

Now I created the following graph. I added "ziektedag" on the x-axis, "AOGemiddelde" on y-axis.

The graph shows the lines for "Agrarisch" and "Bouwnijverheid".

My question: is it somehow possible to add an extra line that shows the set of data as shown in the right table?

Thanks in advance!

Joost van Poppel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If Berp Grp can have only two values - "Agrarisch" and "Bouwnijverheid", then I can give you a workaround.

Create a measure variable for total as:

Total =[AOGemiddelde] In ([ziektedag])

Now, create a line chart.

Here two series will overlap.

Hide Legend and create a custom legend with a horizontal table by hard-coding colors and labels. Use relative positioning to attach the legend block with the chart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Thanks for your help and reply!

Unfortunately there can be a lot of different values, up to 20....

Maybe there is some kind of solution I can make in the universe to solve this problem??

Thanks in advance,

Joost van Poppel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, try creating another chart with the data as you would like. Set this chart to don´t show the background , just the line, set this 2nd chart on top of the first one. I saw something similar in a blog post which I can´t remember.

Cheers,

Rogerio