Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importing wsdl file having reference to xsd file

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I am having RFC to SOAP scenario in which third party has provided me a wsdl file. That wsdl is referencing to one external xsd file. So i have imported both wsdl as well as xsd in external definition. In external definition of wsdl file , in external references tab i can see the xsd schema location path. Now when i am creating message mapping  , i am taking external definition of wsdl file and not external definition of xsd. But i am not able to see nodes for mapping with my RFC. What can be the reason ? M i missing anything?

Regards ,

Nikhil Save

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Have you added the imported xsd name in line "source" of the external defnition.

In "external references" you can see for each ext.definition if it has found the referenced files.

They all need to be imported to the same namespace.

Refer:

Regards,

Azhar

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar ,

Thanks for your reply .

I have tried through below way and it is showing now properly. Let me test  and check .

Regards ,

Nikhil Save

Hi Martin,

In your external definions, open your wsdl imported and go to External references tab.

I believe there will be a line, with a reference, but without the name.

Copy the contents of the column SOURCE.

Now, in your imported xsd, in the field SOURCE (below file), put the value copied.

Save and active.

Now you will have the 3 messages in your wsdl file imported.

Good luck.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Please check if you have message tab with message name in external def. of WSDL.

regards,

Harish

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish ,

Thanks for the reply. Yes i have message tab with message name. But it is not having any further nodes, But i can see nodes in external def of xsd. But the problem is , in message mapping i have to take wsdl's external def and not xsd's as per standard .

Regards ,

Nikhil Save

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

If you can see the full structure in WSDL then it should be available in message mapping (when external def. is added in mapping).

Can you provide the screenshot of WSDL and message mapping?

regards,

Harish