Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB01 link between screen and posting key

former_member206721
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello  experts

im doing a recording for   FB01  and i notices that for each different posting key  it display  a different scree.**

example    if my posting key is 31  then the next screen generated by the recorder is 302

IF  POSTING KEY IS 40   or 50       then screen 300 is displayed

if  posting key is  39    then   screen 303   get displayed

my question is there a table where all these posting key are difined with appropriate screen   that i can acess and read  to determine my screen in the program ?

Thnaks for your help

Tahar

5 REPLIES 5

sagar_pawar14
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems you are posting accounting documents and hence doing recording for FB01 transaction.

I would suggest to use BAPI "BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST" instead of using BDC.

As accounting document will have lots many other parameters too for which BDC recording would be difficult and screens varies from different parameters.

for example. for COPA fields, tax field, vendor specific fields etc.

In BAPI "BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST" you can pass Posting keys for separate line items(we can pass or BAPI will automatically determine). Hence its easy and suggested to use BAPI instead of BDC.

Hope this helps for your problem.

Thanks,

Sagar

archanapawar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahar,

Use BAPI BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST for FB01 posting. There are so many posts available for the same on SCN. Please check those. BDC could be cumbersome and this bapi gives better alternative.

0 Kudos

OK  For the bapi  how can i fill my data

actually i have my data this way

one header with multiple item lines

1   header data

2  line1

2  line2

2 line3

1  new header doc

2  line1

2  line2

etc;..

in the bapi  should i post each doc  a part or should i put all togeher  ?

thanks

Tahar

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Search forum. Do not expect to be spoon fed.