Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to Connect to Mobile Server. Ensure Primary Server is Running

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am using SMP 2.3.

I am getting following error in SAP Control Center.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

The error there just shows that the SCC cannot connect to the SMP Server. You will need to check the following to check if the issue is within the SCC or not

1) Are the SMP Services running? If not it will not be able to connect

2) Are there any errors in the SMP Server logs? If yes then this may be causing problems when it tries to connect.

If there services are down then starting them up will allow the SCC to connect. If there are errors however in the SMP Server logs which is preventing the server from starting then I would recommend checking the Knowledge base centre to see if the issue already exists and is known and if the issue is not already known then logging a support incident.

Best regards,

Geoff

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Few things to look at:

1. Ensure that SMP related services are up and running. You can check the same in cmd>services.msc  (if it is running already, you can try stopping and starting it again)

2. Is this SMP installation version is 30 days trial or licensed one? Can you confirm if license is still valid if any?

3. server.log file can give more info one this error. Please check and analyze the same.

Regards,

JK