Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing Matrix Columns With SAP Business One Studio

former_member183373
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I want to change the visible columns of a matrix which is placed in a system form. Matrix is in the "Draw Document Wizard". So I opened the form and then add the form to Business One Studio project. In the project I selected the matrix and then opened the "Collection Editor Form" and changed the size of the columns I want add to 75 from 0. Now I am able to see the columns in SAP Business One Studio project but when I preview the form in SAP Business One columns are still not visible. I can add or edit other objects in the form and I can see the changes in the preview but I can't change the visibility of the columns.

Could you please help me about this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maik_delly
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atilla,

are you adding new columns ?

Because if not, then I guess you are searching for the menu item "Form Settings...".

You can enable it for the active Form with Ctrl-Shift-S, from toolbar or inside Main Menu -> Tools.

There you are able to set visiblity for specific ( existing ) fields.

That is also the reason why you can't see them in SBO but in VS : SBO is applying these settings to the form.

regards,

Maik

former_member183373
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maik,

I solved it with the form settings. Thank you very much for the advice. I couldn't see the form settings on the menu therefore I tried to fix it with Business One Studio but ctrl+shift+s worked.

Regards,

Atilla

Answers (0)