Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table / FM to display the current status of Maintenance Plan in SAP - PM

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear PM experts,

I am preparing a z report to show the Maintenance plan details, I need to display the current status of the maintenance plan

Currently i have used the logic to fetch the status from JCDS - JEST tables.

i am unable to fetch the correct status of maintenance plan for the following scenario

1. Intial status of the maintenance plan - 10000001 - is CRTD and  If i change the status to "DLFL" / "INAC" - Now the report is showing "DLFL" / "INAC". But if i change the status  back to CRTD. The report has to show the current status as "CRTD",  but it is showing the last status of "INAC" / "DLFL"

I have tried using the table VIMPLASTAT, but there also the same issue

Please suggest some Function module or any other tables which will resolve this issue

Please help me on this issue

Regards

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also FM  'STATUS_READ' will help. Here just pass OBJNR value (also ONLY_ACTIVE value as 'X') in the import parameters and Execute. Your status will be coming through a table STATUS. (field STAT).

Note

1. If your plan is in CRTD status then you will be getting one entry in this table with value I0001 (CRTD).

2. When your plan is in INAC/DLFL status then you will be getting two entries i,e, both I0001(CRTD) and I0076 (DLFL).

So you can code accordingly.

KJogeswaraRao

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

It is working fine now with the FM 'STATUS_TEXT_EDIT '.

Thanks a lot

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bala,

The answer is FM 'STATUS_TEXT_EDIT '.

Here just pass OBJNR value of the plan (also ONLY_ACTIVE value as 'X' and SPRAS value as 'EN') in the Import parameters and Execute. You will get the Current Status as CRTD OR as DLFL in the Export parameter LINE of the FM.

And then where you will get the OBJNR value of the plan. Just pass the Plan number in the WARPL field of the table MPLA. You will get the OBJNR value.

See this screen-shot of SE37.

KJogeswaraRao