cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to insert object at Sub-level while creating TM PCR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am relatively new to PCR's and I am facing the below problem while writing the time management PCR in Tree format:

When I insert the operation HRS=BCURDY, HRS?01,  am unable to create nodes at a sub level. If I select the field HRS=BCURDY, HRS?01 and click on create or press Ctrl + F3, I do not get any pop up and a new field is created at the same level as that of the field HRS=BCURDY, HRS?01. I tried with other operations as well and the result is the same.

Can anyone tell me what might be causing this? I am on ECC 6.0 and any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Screens:

ZA32 Quota generation at beginning of time evaluation period

HRS=BCURDY                set

HRS?01                            Decision op.    HRS

I am unable to get sub node to enter operations such as '=', '>'

instead i am getting same level node , when i enter '='......it says error as '=' is not a valid operation

i tried the trouble shoots which mentioned in the thread

I tried to enter details in my institute system with same values, where there was no problem, but in my laptop, i am unable to.

Kindly help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the version and other settings of your SAP in Laptop once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response Sikindar,

Version seems right and i could perform all other time management related functions.

SAP settings.........can u please elaborate more because i am very new to it. if possible screen shots

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HRS=BCURDY

HRS?01

=

Can you paste the screen shot here once

Former Member
0 Kudos

here instead of sub node i am getting node at same level, when i select HRS?01 and click and create , there is no option also to select for node option. I tried entering = in the last line but i am getting  = is not a valid...

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through below link it may helps you to get an idea.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Check your PCR attributes.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Did you try creating a sub-tree in table view instead of tree structure?

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Attributes are right, my faculty says it may be a installation configuration issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

No, I didnt try, probably because i dont know how to.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thank you for help, unfortunately i dont know any ABAP consultant. Can i take self service. can i make these changes, if possible can i get the steps.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is better if you approach a technical consultant if you know how to modify the things i.e know ABAP then try to do as you wanted.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all, I contacted tech team, problem solved

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay close the thread as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to close it???

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the reply the thread you can see two color icon is coming as green for correct answer and yellow for helpful answer.

Then based on the individual reply of the community member you can select his/her reply as correct or helpful answer.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can see help full and correct under each reply use them and close the thread.

Regards

Venkatesh

Answers (0)