Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Rows and Columns in ALV using vendor number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could some one help me to populate the dynamic alv using vendor and document number. my requirement is as in below screenshot..

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi siva,

I think you should try to make this report using alv hierarchical grid.

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

below is the process to create a dynamic internal table.

1. Create a variable LVC_T_FCAT.

2. Append the total No of Vendor Information and give a proper FIELD_NAME (like Vendore No).

parameters:     fieldname

intlen

datatype

3. Use below class to create internal table

Cl_ALV_TABLE_CREATE=>create_dynamic_table

exporting

it_fi** = LVC_T_FCAT

importing

ep_tab** = t_table (type data)

4. assign T_table->* <it>

5. create data wa(type data) Like line of <IT>.

6. Assign wa->* <WA>.

after table to update the information in your dynamic table, use below statement (to read / update ).

ASSIGN COMPONENT (FIELD_NAME) of STRUCTURE <WA> to <VAL>

Hear <val> type any.

Regard.

Praveer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

How to create a dynamical internal table refer this link, http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Example+-+create+a+dynamic+internal+table

And populated value to this dynamical itab, you need this grammar, 'ASSIGN COMPONENT fieldName OF STRUCTURE <dyn_wa> TO <fs>'.

regards,

Archer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please let me know, how can I display the values as below in ALV?.

I have a vendor and quotation values in GT_EKKO table. please provide me if any code similar to this.

Vendor

Quotation No.

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

You cannot change your requirement again n again and ask us to provide the solution every time.

Please check with your team and get the final requirement and then try to search yourself first, if not getting any solution then post here.

Regards.

Praveer.

0 Kudos

Hi Praveer,

Thanks for your help, it is my actual requirement but I posted the wrong image earlier. I was not able find the solution, that is why I asked here and I don't have much knowledge on Dynamic ALV.

Sorry for the wrong image posting.

Help me to provide the solution.

0 Kudos

Siva as per title suggests Dynamic rows! Rows are always dynamic my friend... u can put 10 , 100 ,1000 rows in ur internal table it will be displayed, now for dynamic colums kindly go through below link..

please search before posting.