cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In FSV assign same GL under multiple nodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I assign same GL under multiple nodes. The company has same GL for Turnover. But in P&L want to show bifurcated value on basis of Product which is related to Profit Centre. If I create a node Product Wise can I assign same GL to 2 nodes of different Products

e.g - Outbound prepaid & Inbound Prepaid are my 2 products. If I create 2 nodes for these 2 product. Both have same Turnover GL. How can I assign same GL undee these 2 nodes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gauri,

Assignment of same to multiple nodes is not possible. If you want to derive you P&L on the basis of product and profit center you should opt for the document splitting concept of SAP. In document splitting you can derive the financial statement at Profit center level also.

Please let me know if you need further help on this.

Regards,

Sumti Bhadani

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gauri,

No, you cannot assign same GL to multiple nodes. However, you can assign a GL account in two nodes when the GL will show only one at each node.

Suppose if your bank GL is showing Dr or Cr balances. So you can assign it in two nodes by dr/cr indicator in 2 nodes.If it shows as debit balance, then you can assign it in asset node. If it shows Credit balance then you can assign it in liabilities node.

Regards,

Mukthar