cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perforce Plugins Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Some plugins are installed through Install and manage configuration in normal Eclipse. I couldnot find that menu option in Netwaever. It so happens that some plugins only give a url giving the location of a certain site.xml which has all the download information and this can also be helpful in finding all possible updates for all plugins.

I was trying such a plugin for Perforce and finally ended up installing it on Eclipse 2.1. Got to monitor what all files it added and then added the same to Netweaver platform. I should have gotten a new perspective but no changes found. I also tried to use the workspace of Eclipse 2.1 instead oof that of Netweaver. Still no effect.Any help is appeciated.

Thanks & Regards

Prithipal

Message was edited by: Prithipal Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Install the plugin via the eclipse.exe within the SAP netweaver folder. Now while it asks for the instalation path point it to an empty folder. Take the contents of the folder and paste it within SAP netweaver folder. Then create a custom workspace for the eclipse based on the plugin's workspace. Take the workspace file from the eclipse workspace and then paste it to the workspace of netweaver, Open netweaver and wallah.. you find the workspace u need.

REgds

Roney

Answers (0)