cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP receiver channel error :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is related to SOAP receiver channel error(RFC to SOAP Synch Scenario).When trying to send a test data through RWB,its showing below error in receiver channel.

"Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 415 Cannot process the message because the content type 'text/xml; charset=utf-8' was not the expected type 'application/soap+xml; charset=utf-8'."

Please suggest what should do?

Thanks,

Arthita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arthita,

Please check the following threads for similar issue:

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Follow the module settings like below SS but showing same error.

Anything else need to do?

Thanks,

Arthita

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using SOAP 1.1 or 1.2 in your Receiver CC config

Seems this error comes when the target is expecting 1.2 instead of 1.1 protocol.

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using SOAP 1.1....My SAP PI version is 7.31 dual stack.And there is only one option in Receiver SOAP channel that is SOAP 1.1.

Then what should do?

Thanks,

Arthita

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested in the following discussion, I believe you need to use SOAP Axis framework..

Also see the post by San J where he mentions to use HTTP instead of SOAP..you can try to test with this approach as well and ckh if it works.

Regards,

Azhar

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arhita,

Regarding of Azhar thread suggestion you can also check the Mark answer. I think it is possible to use SOAP receiver 1.1 protocol to deal with message protocol 1.2. You need to configure your SOAP envelope according with the 1.2 syntaxis. Check this great 's document

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now using SOAP 1.1.but when I try to send data from RWB its showing below error in SOAP receiver channel,

Please suggest what should do?

Thanks,

Arthita

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check you can able to reach your target server or not... Again please check if anu certificate expiry things...

Thanks,

Sreenivas

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arthita,

Refer this thread. See if this resolves.

--

Sendhil

prakashjasti
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arthita,

The content you are trying to send through the channel is not of expected type.

Please check the data and try to send it again.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Yes,In "Request Message Mapping" pipeline step its include below highlighted part with data.

For that it showing error.How to element that part?

Thanks,

Arthita