Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

quantity of the variant object get change with the types

Hi gurus,

my company manufacture charger.it contain 74 compts. among them 5 is get assemble itself in the company.rest of the  component we procure from 10 vendors . each of the compt. except 5 component which we assemble in the company contain 100 types which we procure from vendor and quant is keep on changing with the type .how can we map in vc .and one more problem with assemble component.i give a example below.charger contain

below 5 component which we assemble in the company

Charger(fert)

Component

1.transformer

2.module

3.dc chowk

4.snubber

5.line surge.

I start with transformer

it contain below component

component                                                 qty

1.core strip 40-70mm

2.wire copper 14swg(std. wire guage)

3.ms fabricated angle and m/c

4. ms stud 1/2"x375mm

5.frp material

6.gasket sheet champion1/6"

7.glass tape1"x5milx50mts.

8.cotton tape 5mil 1"

problem is that..core strip has multiple sizes like 40-100mm,40-110mm,40-150mm,40-65mm,40-70mm,30-60mm like that it has 30 ranges. if I take 40-100mm so qty will be 65kg like that qty get vary with the type.and more problem with ms stud it has 500 size. so every time transformer bom will get change according to type selection of the compnts.this problem associated with all material of the chargers. how should I map this requirement in vc ..I am new in vc.& I have gone through all the doc. which have been uploaded in scn. but I dint get clear picture if it. please help me out.

Regards,

Meraj ansari

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question