Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident Management - Search Help Parameters

pradeep_sampath
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In Report Incident Application(ehhss_inc_rec_gaf_v3), I have added a custom field in basic data step. Based on this field value selection , I need to bring F4 help values at runtime in the custom field of the second sub step (Add Injury).

How to set default the value of custom field(basic data) in  the Importing Parameters of the Search Help of the field in the Injury Sub step.

Kindly assist me on this.

Regards,

Pradeep Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Check the feeder class of the GAF.

There you can declare one variable which would be available across all the steps of the GAF.

In feeder class for step 1 you can fill this variable and for 2nd step the same can be retrieved.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sanket.

pradeep_sampath
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sanket,

Thanks for your immediate response. Below are the steps I performed to enable the functionality.

1. I created a elementary search help .

2. Added one field in persistent structure of the respective BO Node where I need the F4 help values dynamically and other field in the transient structure of the same node whose values is the determining criteria.

3. Assigned the search help to the field in structure.

4. As you mentioned, in the feeder class I read the field value from the first step and mapped it to the transient structure field in the BO Node.

At runtime, I was able to determine the field values in F4 Help based on the selection in first tab.

Regards,

Pradeep Ganesh

Answers (0)