Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Module HELP!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm Facing issue with Service Module:

- In Tab Transactions of Customer Equipment Card, when I bought an Item managed by Serial, it displayed "direction: IN".

- After that, I sold this Item for a customer with a Warranty Template,  Tab Transactions displayed "direction: out".

- When the customer need to be repaired (warranty) this Item, he/she brought the Item to our company, I use Goods Receipt fuction in Inventory Module to receive this Item so Tab Transactions displayed "direction: IN".

But when we finished our job, I use Goods Issue function in Inventory Module to give the Item back to the customer, Tab Transactions didn't display "direction: out". I wonder how I can control about receipt/Issue the Item in Warranty process when the Transaction tab of Customer Equipment Card doesn't display when I use Goods Issue function.

Please help me,

Thanks in advance!

-Xuan Trinh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tested in 8.81 version and found same behaviour as above.

Only delivery document will be updated in transaction tab for "out" direction.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks all for helping me to solve this problem, my SAP Version is 9.0. After reading your advice, I choose to use Goods Receipt when receiving product(warranty purpose) and use Delivery when giving this product to the customer (after warranty process).

Thanks & Regards,

Xuantv

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for feedback. Please close this thread by marking correct answer.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

former_member205766
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is you SAP Version and PL?

Can you share the screenshot please?

With Regards

Balaji Sampath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you use delivery instead of goods issue? GI is for internal use only.

Thanks,

Gordon