Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

view layout (.htm page) not visible

former_member198132
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created a new BSP component nad created view a new "create Search page".It is created search and result views along with viewset.

But I didn;t find .Htm page any of the view .

I am using the EHP7.2. Could you please help me to get the .htm page of the view.

Regards,

rama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You will not have .htm page for search and result view if you create using wizard.

In view set you will have .htm page. if you want to add any buttons you can add in view set .htm page

Regards,

Deepika.

former_member198132
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I would thought the same . But I did n't find the .htm page for Viewset view also.

please find the screen shot.

regards,

rama

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

you have created search and result view by using wizard that is standard procedure right in that case there is no .htm page available in that procedure standard itself design like that because of that i haven't get .htm.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

former_member198132
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Srinivas!!

I have added using wizard . I want to add  "Saved Search " input field to save the saved search.

Is there any possibility to add the "Save search as"  input field.

Note : When I am using the wizard , last before step it asked me to add any buttons then I have selected "Saved search" and "Saved Search + add" button . But still those are not appear in screen.

The Marked area should have the "Saved Search as" input field.

regards,

rama

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

i think while creating search view you might missed 3 step. you havent provided the saved search over there see this pic.. this might be the problem.

you have to check that use saved search box and provide the ui object type also this might be problem because of  that is not appearing over there..

i think you have added a button in the define buttons step this is for result view toolbar button if you observe Saved_search button is appearing in result view.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ashik_k2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rama,

Screen shot would be helpful.

Regards,

Ashik