cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pick tax code percentage for US country

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How can I get the percentage for tax code created for US country code (Jurisdiction code) - TAXUSJ. For example tax code is XX and % is 5%. How can I pick the same (i.e. 5) in a report. T007* tables are not giving for US country code.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It would be good if you could tell the transaction where you maintain the percentage.

Especially for the US many companies are interfacing Vertex software as this saves quite a lot work of maintaining the percentages for any possible relation.

If you maintain it in SAP with condition records then you can usually find the table via the display transaction

Example: if you maintain conditions in MEK1 then you can use MEK3 to obtain the table names for each access sequence  (key combination).

Just execute MEK3, enter your condition type, click the button for condition info and execute the selection screen.

You will see the table name above the records: (you just need to know that you have to add a A in front of 044 (A044) for a full qualified table name that can be used in SE16 or in a program

An alternative appearance is:

And here you can even switch the appearance on the left window part by clicking the icon above:

In those tables you can then find the condition record number that is used to access the corresponding record in KONP table to get the value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained the same in FTXP with county code and Jurisdiction code combination for condition type JP3U.

thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See A003 or A053 table, and from there take the condition number and see KONP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen,

Problem solved.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your tax code  XX is created for county key US and the same county key US assigned to your plant & company code which you are entering in your purchase order.

Now where and how you maintained 5% tax rate with tax code  as you are using TAXUSJ. Either you can mantain tax rate 5% directly in FTXP itself for tax code  XX for that condition type or check that condition type, which access sequence used where you can go for condition based by having tax rate 5% for tax code XX in FV11.

More refer:-

Condition-Based Excise Determination - India - SAP Library

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained the same in FTXP with county code and Jurisdiction code combination for condition type JP3U.

regards,

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ensure that you have maintained the condition record correctly. Then check T007V table. Too7V-KBETR will give you the percentage maintained (multiplied by 10 as other percentage condition)

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly refer my reply to Karunanithi Jayapal

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mentioned about T007V table, not T007A

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, it was typo...

In T007V, it doesn't display records for country code "US".

regards

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat,

You can take the Country Key (US)(Field - LAND1) and Tax Procedure (TAXUSJ) (Field - KALSM) from T005 table and pass the tax procedure into (T007A-KALSM) to find the tax code(XX) (T007A-MWSKZ).

Regards,

Karna J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

In T007A we get only Tax code and Description and not Percentage of the tax.

please suggest

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat,

Pass the Tax code along with condition type into KONP and find the tax percentage from KBETR field, here you have to dived the tax percentage with 10.

Ex: if tax percentage is 120% (120/10= 12%)

Regards,

Karna J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I did that. Message displayed "No values found"

My condition type is JP3U and this tax code is US jurisdiction based tax code.

regards