Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chartin webi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any body guide me

Below fields are inserting one table (manually drawing by developer )  above webi report how to do it

client name:                                  developed by:                                           Report title:

Project manager name:                  Report no:                                              Report subtitle:

Regards,

Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before your first block in Web I report, Insert a Horizontal Table and manually fill the above required fields. Refer screenshot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujitha,

Had developed the one universe using shared connection  when I export the into repository cant export that check the universe level connection type is Shared but I want change connection into secured,

I was trying connection option in universe level but connection option not enabled can u guide me how to change the connection universe level  shared to secure

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raoprsanth,

Go to Universe Parameters -- Create a New connection with type as secured. Use this secured connection for that universe, where you can export this connection to repository now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create new connection with type secured k , my doubt how to use this connection  for that universe?

if u dn't mine can u explain briefly step by step

Former Member
0 Kudos

After creating the connection with type SECURED (Assume this connection name as Sample 2), in universe parameters -- select connection as Sample 2 from list of connections available from drop-down. Refer the screenshot