Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 Enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I added a Custom field in Screen Number 4451 (Sales A ) using access key and it reflect in Va01 but problem is after enter value in custom field is disappear.

Its Urgent.

Regards,

Navin Chauhdari.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Have you write the code in PAI event of the particular screen to store the entered information in respective structure.

and the same you have to write in PBO to update the information.

Note: You have to append the Same field in Standard Table to store the entered data, through Append Structure and respective structure,  which are using inside the program.

Regards.

Praveer.

9 REPLIES 9

archanapawar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Can you please provide more details.

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Have you write the code in PAI event of the particular screen to store the entered information in respective structure.

and the same you have to write in PBO to update the information.

Note: You have to append the Same field in Standard Table to store the entered data, through Append Structure and respective structure,  which are using inside the program.

Regards.

Praveer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You.

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Append the field to the standard table using append structure and then add the field to the screen using add from dictionary option.

This will solve the issue. The standard function will store the value in the table.

Regards,

Satish

0 Kudos

hello satish,

already did all above steps it not working

thank you

0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Check, is there local or globel structure has been used to pass the Information in screen field and through the same, the Entered Information are updating into the respective tables.

And do debugging in PAI / PBO of the same screen and check somewhere the information are clearing or not.

Regards.

Praveer.

0 Kudos

hello Satish,

Now problem is it allow me to save but when i change that value from va02 and save it saves but again when i open va02 it shows me old value a value which i enter at time of creation of sales order.

thank you

Navin Chaudhari

0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

The Enhancement in PAI is not working I hope, only PBO is working. During Saving PBO showed the correct value(new value), but in PAI the old value is taken in consideration to save in database table.

Kindly debug the PAI event(enhancement code), you can find the problem.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

0 Kudos

hello Rajkumar,

there haven't  read any code for this

i just copy field from dictionary from form painter.

thank you