cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fontsize In smart Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi In smartforms i Have used Different fonts in text editor Ex Comapny name with fontsize of 20 and address with font size of 14 In text editor i am able to see different font size.But in print preview i am seeing comapny name and address with a font size of 14 only. what i have to do to see different font size in print preview.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

create a smartstyle using tcode smartstyles.Create a paragraph format & 2 character format with font size 20 & 14 resp.

In ur smartform, in output options tab enter the name of smartstyle u created.

Now select the text & select the char format from the dropdown.

Reward points if u find it useful.

regards,

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You need to create the paragraph formats and page formats using tcode Smartstyles.

Please assign the name of the smartsyle you have created in the output options on the text tab in the smart forms. By chossing the proper paragraph/character format in the text in the smartforms, you will able to view the different fonts

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj,

Have you created paragraph and character formats for these.

If not first create them using SMARTSTYLES transaction code.

In the smartform double click on the text node and then click on the change button.

From the menu>Goto>Change Editor. now select each of the field ( Ctrl + c ) and on the tool bar u can find drop down.... from there u select the particular character or paragraph format.

Repeat the same for to whichever fields u want to assign fonts.

Hope this will work