cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBL5N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on the credit management issue and was trying to check the working of the payer field. I have assigned 3 Payer in one sold-to-party and then created four orders respectively for each payer.

Now i wanted to forcefully overdue the invoice so to check the working of " oldest open  item" when payer is checked and unchecked. However when i checked in FBL5n only order created with sold to party's same payer is seen.  Invoice is not seen for the  there other orders which has been created using different payer.

Accounting doc is getting generated, posting is happening but the 3 invoices using diffrent payers has not been seen in FBL5N.

Please guide. ( Scenario is being created in IDES)

Thanks

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks i got the answer, actually i was trying to put the sold to party ( payer) no in fbl5n however i need to put the different payer under which the order has been created in fbl5n and check. then it is showing.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

First check the accounting documents of the billing documents, which customer a/c they have debited. Generally the system will debit the customer a/c who has maintained as a payer in the sale order.

Regards,

Mukthar