cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display message in red color

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to display an information message with hyperlink to users in NWBC. If I develop a WebDynpro component for this then can you please let me know how to display the message in red color?

Thanks,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member222068
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

In general, if you are using method REPORT_ERROR_MESSAGE( ), then message will be highlighted in red color.

If you need even respective field to be highlighted, then use method

REPORT_ATTRIBUTE_ERROR_MESSAGE( ).

Thanks & Regards,

Sankar Gelivi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Thank you.

Here the text to be displayed on screen is not an error message, normal message which should be in red color. Can you please guide?

Thanks,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

I think there is no provision to show error message in red color as per your requirement.

Alternatively you can use REPORT_ATTRIBUTE_ERROR_MESSAGE( ) as suggested by Sankar.

If you use this method, respective field will be highlighted in red color and message will be appear in red color.

PFB the snapshot for reference.

Here i have user name mandatory field on my screen and on click on show data button without providing user name, it highlights the field and shows error message in blue color.

Hope this helps you .

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

Thank you.

There are no screen fields linked to text in my requirement. I just want to display a text on screen with red color. This text is an information message to users.

Thanks,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

SAP has not provided to show info/success/error messages as per required color. It has its own functionality i.e to show messages( i.e in colors) as they defined.

No provision yet to show as per our required color's.

Thanks

KH