ECC PR transfered to SRM, not visible in sourcing cockpit

0 Kudos

Dear Team,

The PR's created in ECC are transferring to SRM successfully but the

corresponding shopping cart will not showing in sourcing cockpit

(Assign source of supply) in SRM.

When we tried to search the PR with delivery date, requisition number

or other criteria, system shows message that "no requisition is available"

Kindly check and inform why this PR are not visible in sourcing cockpit. I wanted to convert the PR to RFX for bidding.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep, Please check the org structure in SRM system. If the purchasing org, group, etc is missing, then shopping cart will not be created. Also check the UOM in both the system. If not run the program in SRM system to update the UOM. regards Murali K N

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure source_rel_ind is updated to 'X' for SC if you view it in trx bbp_pd?
If not, please run clean_reqreq_up for this cart.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sandeep,

Please Make sure you can able to see Pr in BBP_PD in Backend..

Also if you are able to see PR in BBP_PD make sure line item having SOURCING indication.

Also make sure in portal while searching you haven't personalized anything,

It might be because of that your are not getting PR in sourcing cockpit.

Also please make sure you have given correct responsibility to the user on org structure to correct Pur. Group and Pur. ORg,

Thanks

Sanjeev.

0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

Thanks for your reply but I have below question on your points, correct me if I am wrong.

1) The BBP_PD t-code, you are talking about is not available in ECC, it is there in SRM. I have gone through the  t-code and tried to find the SOURCING indicator in SC but could not able to find it. I hope you will help me out with exact field name?

2) In my case the PR is transferring to SRM and I know it is creating the shopping cart in SRM but I am not able to view the SC. If you can help me out with transaction or portal path?

3) As per the process this SC should appear in "assign source of supply" window to convert them in RFX or further documents but it is not available to do so.

For other two points, I have checked and they are OK in system.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sandeep,

Yes BBP_PD tcode is in SRM.

Please check your able to see SC in BBP_PD which you transferred from ECC.

IF you open SC in BBP_PD click on line item under table BBP_PDIGP you will find field SOURCE_REL_IND it should be "X"..

Also First Please check PR successfully transferred or not to SRM.

Please Check TCODE SXMB_MONI and check XML are successfully processed or they are in ERROR..

Thanks
Sanjeev.

0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, the indicator is not set for questioned SC. Kindly suggest what will be the process to update the same for current SC and subsequent every SC which will come from ECC.

With the reference to your second point, the PR are successfully transferring from ECC to SRM, I have checked the SXI_MONITOR in both the system.

Regards,

Sandeep

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Please check the following customizing:

==============

t-code SPRO..->

SAP Supplier Relationship Management

SRM Server

Sourcing

Define Sourcing for Product Categories

Category ID SourceSyst Sourcing

*                                  Sourcing Always Carried Out

===============

Please note if you set 'Category ID' as ' * ', source system should be blank since no unique assignment is possible.

However some users refused to keep this as blank, instead they set it as one backend system. This will not update source_rel_ind correctly in some special case.

Best regards,

Ivy