ASE parameters and MSCS
on a MSCS system.... I think that each physical node has got its bin path of Sybase ASE software... so each node has got it's own <SID>.cfg file. Is it true?
So... it's not so nice apply parameters on each node also because it requires a node switch for ASE role (group/service).
So ... can I copy <SID>.cfg file from first node to second node to have the same configuration on each node?
To update to a higher SP lever or release a ASE MSCS.... is it correct=
- take offline ASE resources (Dabase and Backup)
- run installer on first node
- move role/group/service to second node
- run installer on second node
- take on line ASE resources