Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 6.0 Eph6 IDES Post Installation

bharathyp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just intalled SAP ECC 6.0 Ehp 6 IDES on Windows Server 2012 and MSSQL 2012 cu7 as my DB.

I checked SICK and there is no installation errors.

Before the start of installation I was notified by the installer to apply the following notes, RIGHT AFTER INSTALLATION

So now I am a bit confused if I should apply.

The note number is

here it is mentioned

Required minimum SAP Netweaver Support Package Stacks (SPSs) for SQL Server 2012 (SAP ABAP, SAP ABAP+JAVA stacks)

SAP NETWEAVER 7.3 - SPS 07 (SAP BASIS 07, SAP BW 07)
If your system is running on a SPS lower than the one required above, you have to apply the minimum required SPS before upgrading/migrating to SQL Server 2012.
If you install a NetWeaver product on SQL Server 2012, the required SPS for your product must be applied immediately after the installation - see SAP note 1676665, section I for more information.

And at present I have is this

Please advise, tks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The SAP note 1651862 - Release planning for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is self-explanatory and as recommended you should update the SP level of the system to the recommended patch level or above. More information is available in the SAP note 1676665 - Setting up Microsoft SQL Server 2012. Tx SICK or the Consistency Check will not throw out any information related to the recommended SP level of the system.

Cheers

RB