Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment Master fields

former_member186967
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

In the Equipment master I have assigned WBS element in location tab. The same is reflecting in the maintenance order whenever I am creating an Order for the same equipment.

In the same way where should I assign the wbs element in equipment master to reflect the same in the additional tab of Maintenance Order?

Thanks in advance

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shrithar_shelvaraj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

Can you revisit your question seems your query is not clear.

Regards,

Shri

former_member186967
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shri

Thanks for response.

In the Equipment master when we fill the WBS field in Location Tab. The same will be reflected in the location tab of the Maintenance Order automatically when we create the Maintenance Order for the same equipment.

In the same way to reflect the WBS element in the additional tab of the Maintenance Order automatically, Where we should give in the Master Data.

Ramesh

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ramesh,

My views

It is not simply bringing that field to here. The WBS element in Equipment master means something and the same in Order means something else. Usually WBS element in equipment master is a part of Organisation tab not a part of Location tab. So this way it will not transfer to Order, because Order is nothing to do with this number. The WBS element in the Addl Data tab of Order is about the project with which this Order is associated with. This has to be filled manually or through other easy means. A set of Orders on different Technical Objects bear one WBS element and Project number in their Additional Data tab by which the planning board generates in the Project Builder (CJ20N) etc.

KJogeswaraRao

former_member186967
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara Rao

Thank you. So we have to fill it manually ? No other options?

Ramesh

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For assigning WBS project to multiple Orders a Tcode ADPMPS can be explored. Also you may see this link: This has some conceptual information, which I didn't know.

former_member186967
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara rao

Actually my requirement is:

We have created WBS element for each section in the plant and assigned some budget. So while creating the order If we assign WBS in the additional data Tab, It will check for budget. So instead of giving manually I have asked for some automation.

Ramesh

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, Let's wait for other opinions now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

You need to implement the user exit IWO10010 to copy the WBS element from location tab to additional tab. Take help of your abaper to implement the exit.

Regards,

Basavaraj