cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OFF cycle Workbench-Payroll on Demand (International)

deepan_muthusami
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The scenario, In off cycle work bench reason " Payroll on demand" the system should consider the unpaid leave from 2001.

The scenario is for Vacation leave. Say if an employee goes for vacation in mid of the month 15th. For those 15 days i have pay in off cycle workbench and for rest of the 15 days it should be unpaid. Apart from this i have to pay 1 full month salary for vacation.This has to be done in off cycle bench as like regular payroll on demand (So that the employee ll not be considered for regular payroll run for the particular month )

Kindly help me on the same.

Regards,

Deepan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepan,

What is "Payroll On Demand"? and why it's connected with Off Cycle Workbench?

Let me explain it then you can get your question answer.

When we can run the offcycle? Once current month payroll is on Exit mode and after that we can execute offcycle payroll. Now if employee wants salary on urgent basis and can't wait till the month end then we can execute Payroll on demand option in Offcycle workbench which will run in the regular salary for the month and can do the posting to FI without current payroll on Exit mode.

Since we are saying that employee's salry will be as same when it's running on the last day of month then unpaid absence will also be taken care if employee is taking salary before running the regular month salary on the month end.

Once employee salary has run for the month and posted to FI then on the current regular payroll run it will not come but in the posting it will show because total salary posting for the month.

Hope so you got your answer.

Regrads,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

small correction, payroll area has to be in status EXIT PAYROLL of last month. then you can run any date of the current month for off-cycle and regular run at the end of the current month.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepan,

If your query is answered then close the thread.

Regards,

Sankarsan