Split outbound delivery after shipment cost settlement
My client is GTA ( Goods transport Association ) provider and they are using SAP ECC 6.0 business scenario is given below : -
1. Received order from customer for transport goods from A to C station - Book sale order in sap with service material ( With variant configuration).
2. Create outbound delivery & shipment , shipment cost document for vendor settlement.
3. After POD generate invoice for customer and make vendor settlement through shipment cost document.
Everything is working fine but now there are some transshipment complication which detail is given below : -
Customer XYZ provide material to us for transport A to C station which route is A-B-C. Due some business requirements/complication we hire vehicle GJ20XXXX from ABC vendor for A to B station only. ABC vendor timely delivered material on B station and ask final settlement. For that below document is created in SAP.
1. Sale Order with service material ( S122 )
2. Outbound Delivery ( D121 )
3. 1st shipment with ABC vendor of delivery D121 shipment no. S124.
4. After received material on B station we make final settlement of ABC vendor with shipment cost document settlement.
Now complication is that due to business requirement/complication from B station onward outbound delivery D121 is split in two parts and delivered on C stations with different vehicle & vendor. For that i want to split delivery through VLSP transaction but system is ask for revers & delete 1st shipment S124 shipment cost settlement which is very lengthy & complicated process. Secondly client organization is distribute in zones as per geography so it is difficult to delete/revers cross zone documents.
Any alternate for avoid delete/revers documents OR any simple process for this.
I am search many time this topic but not found any solution.