Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation for a list cell to a detailed view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

This could be a basic question.

I have created a LIST GUIBB which displays Purchase Orders. I have made the EBELN column as 'Link to Action' in the configuration.

Now what are the necessary steps that I need to do in order to navigate to a detailed page which can display the details of the Purchase order?

Right now, I am hiding the current List UIBB and replacing it with a Form UIBB with the details( By adjusting the Hidden property in the application controller in the OVERRIDE_EVENT_* method. This is an OVP Floor plan. Do we have some plug concepts like how it is there in Webdynpro to navigate to a second view? My second Page/ view is in the same application. I have read some instructions for external application. I am not sure whether it is applicable in my case.

Thanks,

Ajith Cheruvally

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jens_boeckenhauer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

you can proceed like this: Expose FPM_CALL_DEFAULT_EDIT_PAGE (IF_FPM_CONSTANTS=>GC_EVENT-call_default_edit_page) in the action definition of the list feeder (GET_DEFINITION). Assign this action to the link column in the attributes of the List UIBB configuration in FLUID. In the OVP floorplan configuration, assign the desired target edit page as "Default Edit Page" in the attributes of the List UIBB. That's it. An analogous procedure works for suboverview pages.

Best regards

Jens

Answers (0)