Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advise on SAP SD

vinojrv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I'm planning to pursue SAP SD. I have 2 years of work experience as a Business development executive(Sales & Marketing),graduated as a B-tech engineer.

I just want your valuable advise on whether this is a wright time to pursue SAP SD (ie) on the current market value basis of SAP SD in India.I have no hands on experience in SAP. So what is the probability of me getting a job. Already there has been a lot of discussion on this same topic but just wanna know the current scenario.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinoj,

What activities did you perform as business development executive (sales & marketing)?

If one has the perseverance, hard work, process oriented thinking, one can succeed in SAP SD. It is not a way to get rich fast!

added: get some free demo sessions by online training institutes to see if this is for you.

TW

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter - added in blue

1 REPLY 1

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinoj,

What activities did you perform as business development executive (sales & marketing)?

If one has the perseverance, hard work, process oriented thinking, one can succeed in SAP SD. It is not a way to get rich fast!

added: get some free demo sessions by online training institutes to see if this is for you.

TW

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter - added in blue