SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Duplicate articles at PO created by the Process Planning (WRP1)

former_member504760
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi people, I need help with the next issue described below:

I am confronting an error after running the TX WRP1 for replenishment of stores, it happens that some of PO generated by the replenishment process contains some articles duplicated, the first PO is created with the unit Measure D/I and then a second PO with the base unit of measure, both with the same article, it is noteworthy that does not happen for all articles/store for which the replenishment process runs.

I was able to verify that the articles (HAWA) which happens this error are those who are below to safety stock value maintained in the DM and the PO created with the base unit of measure is the exact amount that covers the stock up to safety stock and the another PO with the unit of measure D/I, contains the amount automatically calculated by the replenishment process based on the consumption and forecast for the combination article/store.

Another point to consider is that after upgrading to version 7 (but SAP APPL still running over 617) is that this error is happening before the update it was not happening and the PO were generated correctly.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my bad English, I´m new in Retail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member504760
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi People,

This error was solved implementing the note 2016892.

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member504760
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi People,

This error was solved implementing the note 2016892.

Regards,