cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different PIP price in MM03 and ckm3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i've activated ML, we run our test scenarios and we see different PIP values between mm03 and CKM3. As you can see in the following images, the pip price at mm03 is 132 but is incorrect, because in CKM3 the pip price is 852. We have split valuation for this material. Any ideas of what could happened?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia

From your screen shot it is observed from period status that you have only selected the data and not completed your ML run upto closing entry...so It is showing result at data level in ML considering Material qty and Price(S)

When you complete it then check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal, it's true what you said, but my concern is why it is different? in other clients is the same even if i didn´t run the closing entry.

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can see your standard price is same in both the views  but periodic unit price in MM is showing previous period price till you complete this period run...I think if you see the previous period in ML periodic unit price will match.

Secondly in ML screen shot you are in "Pricr determination structure" please go to view periodic unit price and check