Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Window in smartform doesn't show data

nmirandaghn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm struggling with a smartform which doesn't show data. The thing is that I made a copy of another smartform and made another output type with transaction 'NACE' because I wanted to print in different printers, so I modified the copy and related it with the output type mentioned.

The configuration is like this:

Output type = ZWC1 (copy of WE03). This is the original

Program = YBUS_M07DR

Entry form = ENTRY_WE03

Smartform = ZMYSMF

Output type = ZWC2 (copy of ZWC1)

Program = YBUS_M07DR

Entry form = ENTRY_WE03

Smartform = ZMYNEWSMF

Finally I set up that for specific plants some would use message 'ZWC1' and others 'ZWC2'. Also in NACE.

The result is that some data doesn't show up in smartform 'ZMYNEWSMF' and I can't explain why this is happenning. I switched the output type to be used with output type 'ZWC1' and there it happens that data is shown. I can't explain myself what happens.

Any clue about this issue?

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

romit_raina
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nelson,

It Seems some of the condition is not getting true for that specific WINDOW which is not printing .

Do we put some condition in the Specific Window / in Text field ?

Also you can put break point in that Smartforms and while debugging you can check the field values.

Thanks

Romit Raina

venuarun
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

Check your condition you are given . Put break point in your second smartform and check whether values are populating  in smartform.

With Regards

ARUN VS