cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topics threads Alerted to moderator, Bassic programming, why close?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends.

I have the next situation:

opened a new discussion on ABAP Forum.

The ppl answered my thread, and someone reported to moderator.

the thread was closed, reason: basic programming, go to ABAP manual course.

my opinion is the next:

Exist many many Basic threads and not closed, I think next:

1) not pretend close all basic threads.

2) I think help much the basic threads

3) if I am a expert ABAPER, simply not answer basic threads.

4) when a moderator close any basic thread minimum, tell something: you break the rule number 5 (by sample),and give a chance of answer the reason.

5) SCN is a great (the best) forum for all ppls, include starters.

My proposal is:

1) Open a Forum same to: ABAP for starters

2) Not Close the basic threads (of course if break rules then close the thread) but Close because its a Basic programming, not see where break a rule.

Dude: How to contact to moderator for ABAP forum? for try see the answers and try him give me a chance of talk and see the thread.

Thanks.

Not know if here is the right place of talk about this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You  can find the moderators listed on the left in the overview page of the forum

some moderators have made their email contact address visible, you can see it when you move the mouse over the name.

One ABAP moderator described in a blog

I strongly believe this should cover your issue too. 

Beside of that, even your questions in this discussion were answered several times before.

You really should start to use the search before you post something

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen L thanks for answer.

i asked 2 questions about Internal tables (one was rejected or closed) and both questions was with different Error.

see:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/477920

for you not is more basic question? the man not searched on SCN forum and/or google.

and the thread isn't closed.

not pretend to close all basic threads.

too not pretend create a problem, or a discussion, only try give my point of view.

and too pretend (if possible) a forum called Abap for starters.

and too pretend disrespect.

i search before post a message (really i try) and test some solutions.

Thanks.

I am glad you are interested in the topic, and if haven't a possible solution (see the answers of the thread) i understand and close(accept you the answer), and continue coding.

much really much thanks.

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The example you listed was posted back in the beginning of SCN, when people had nothing yet to search (except SAP Help or some renegade sites)

In the good old days they used to beg for points, which isn't allowed now either

cheers

Paul

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You picked a question from 2007.

Like you want develop your knowledge further, SCN as a knowledge provider  has also added much more information in the last 8 years, like SAP has developed new modules and products.

Something what was posted  years ago and was an accepted question at that time became in the meantime common and  basic knowledge.

And, not to forget, the answer to those basic questions is already available in SCN and help.sap.com, you don't need to ask yourself, someone else did it already, you can just take the answer.

It doesn't help anyone if the same question is asked 100 times. Hence the rule 3 from asks to search before posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen thanks for answer. I do a search first of ask a question.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Understand Tahnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul, escuse me, you closed my thread? with title/subject:

Re: [ABAP Development] - "<fs_it_bsis>" is neither specified under "TABLES" nor is it defined as an internal table and others errors.‏

wich rule i broke?

Thanks

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without being a moderator, Mr. Paul can't close / reject your thread.

I am not able to interpret the exact reason for the rejection thread. But a moderator is well trained about the rejection matter. Generally a moderator will reject one thread when it infringe any of the rules of engagement. I also can't say the precise reason, but you can have a look into the blog post

Here you will find some frequent reason for the rejection.

Answers (0)