cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read country from delivery address tab of purchase order in run time.

former_member620347
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario is as below.

In case of third party purchase order we want to derive tax code based on country field in delivery address tab of purchase order.

As in standard SAP tax code derivation is based on plant country of purchaseorder. In case of third party goods recipient is customer and which may have different country.

Can you please let me know how to ready country field from delivery address tab of purchase order, So that with this field we will create new condition
record and maintain required tax code.

I have checked with technical but not able to find country during run time.

Thanks

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the KBA: 2075522 - Tax code is not redetermined in a stock transport order which explains a similar issue in STO.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The delivery address is stored like any other address in table ADRC. You can find the address number field in the EKKO table and with that number search for the record in ADRC.

former_member620347
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

During run time we are not getting address number in EKKO or EKPO table.

Address gets updated after PO is saved. As we want to derive tax code based on delivery address country we can not user address number field.

Is there any other way?

Thanks

Sudhir

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I overlooked the information about 3rd-party PO.

A third-party PO process starts from SD, and the delivery address is taken from the ship-to partner in the sales order and cannot be changed in the PO.

Because of this you should be able to take it from ADRC after you read the customer master of the ship-to partner to the sales order which is referenced in the accounting tab of your PO.