cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax paid in CRT table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario, where a rare benefit in Kind WT is paid manually via WT and the tax benefit which the user gets from it, is also entered via WT XXXX in IT0015. Now we want the WT XXXX to be added/subtracted from the WT /401 (Tax paid in CRT). How can I achieve this, my understanding is, we can cumulate the WT via cumulation class, but I cant find Cumulation Class 4.. Can some one please guide me on this..

Regards

Mohinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Country I am working for is Ireland.

WT /401 = Tax paid (this has entry in both RT (for monthly value) and CRT (for cumulative Year to date value)). WT XXXX(which is TAX  on Benefit in kind) has to be added to CRT value of /401. Can someone please let me know how can I add value of WT XXXX to CRT value of /401. I couldn't find cumulation class 4 to do this task... Please advice

Regards

Mohinder

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How WT XXXX is generated in the system?

Are you passing amnually or it's coming automatically at the time of payroll run?

You can write your pcr like below.

ZTAX

/401

ADDWT /401

AMT=C /401

AMT+  XXXX

ADDCU /401

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Sankarsan,

First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR..

I have an issue here, Can you please let me know which function shall I use to call ZTAX PCR, I am using PRT .. is there something to process CRT table...

Regs

Mohinder

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It varies according to the requirement if wage types all are available in Input table then you can go for PIT if values you wanted to calculate on the basis of result table then use PRT check in input table /401 is available then you can use PIT where input table of your PCR will be the out put table of previous line of PCR line.

Line 001 out put will become input for Line 002 since check where exactly you wanted to place the PCR check the out put if all values which you required are available then use PIT and PCR next to it.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkatesh,

But I am writing this PCR once CRT table is created. Hence both my WTs are in CRT table and I want to add one WT to other in final  CRT is created. Please advice. I can only do it only after CRT tables are created. I know PIT amd PRT but what do we use for CRT tables..

Regards

Mohinder

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CRT is sum of RT i.e Wage type YYYY amount of Jan + Feb + Mar ......Dec this can be configured through table V_T54C3 and Processing class 30 which updates the CRT.

Now what we can do is let assume that we wanted to read CRT value of wage type

in the month of April

YYYY = 1000 Jan

YYYY = 1000 Feb

YYYY = 1000 Mar CRT will have YYYY = 3000 till march

when am executing April payroll i wanted to bring CRT of YYYY to current month since

we will write a rule where XXXX is holding 1000 in Input table

XXXX

AMT=CYYYY now amount will become 3000 which is YYYY of CRT

AMT+CYYYY now amount will become 1000+3000 which is IT XXXX+YYYY of CRT

XXXX is available in IT since i will use PIT PCR1 GEN NOAB

In case XXXX is not available in IT it is available in RT in such cases

PRT PCR1 GEN NOAB.

so simple thing is in log you have to check the wage type which you are using in PCR should be available in IT then PIT.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

WT XXXX= 500 (RT table ).

WT /401 = 9000(CRT table after Cumulation in current period ).

I want to add WT XXXX to /401 and move the value to CRT table i.e  XXXX +/401 = 500(RT) + 9000(CRT) = 9500 (CRT).

How can I achieve this using above logic ..

I understand that I  have WT XXXX in RT table and calling as per below will read the RT table but how can I write the value of new /401 (summed up) to CRT.

PRT PCR1 GEN NOAB

Regards

Mohinder

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then try with WGTYP

XXXX

ADDWT /401 so it adds the value of XXXX to /401 and any way it is getting stored in CRT since the value will get updated as RT XXXX+ /401 RT it will get stored in CRT finally.

and you wanted to add the XXXX of RT use function PRT PCR1 GEN NOAB.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahinder,

Use PIT function and use this PCR just after when /401 is generating.

Regards,

Sankarsan

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohinder,

Kindly can you elaborate in details?

Ur's Mohan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahinder,

WT/401 will be used for what? Are you working for Indian Client?

Please elaborate your requirement in details with example.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Can someone please help me on this?

Regards

Mohinder