cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error: T IVAKE F IVAKE_INSERT I MV130F0I error in VB23

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting the  Error "Internal error: T IVAKE F IVAKE_INSERT I MV130F0I" while trying to Open a Sales Deal in VB23.

The scenario is as below:

An Agreement was created with Validity date 09/26/2014 to 04/15/2014 in Agreement Workbench in Vistex, the agreement created in Vistex can also be accessed in R3 through VB23.

Now a user wanted to end date the Agreement, so he went to the Agreement in Vistex Agreement Workbench and updated the Valid to date to 12/01/2014 on 12/15/2014.

This action is causing:

1. Error "Internal error: T IVAKE F IVAKE_INSERT I MV130F0I" while trying to Open a Sales Deal in VB23.

2.The agreement value is flowing into the Sales order created on 12/15/2014 whereas actually it is not expected to be flowing since his agreement was end dated in Agreement Workbench in Vistex

Would Appreciate your inputs on this to resolve this Issue.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may have to carry out coding corrections as recommended in the following note:-

• Note 1080931 - Incorrect navigation to Sales deal in Claim Requests

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lakshmipathi,will review the Note 1080931 as adviced by you ,In this case changes in end date are done in an Agreement Request which is converted to a Agreement instead of a Claim from a Claim Request and the Agreement request is replicated into R3 through VB23.

Is this due to overlapping dates in agreement conditions?

Kindly advice.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Answers (0)