cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message IT0000 new hire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one issue With Personnel action hiring new Emp.

as below its giving an Error-

To give you a little history about it- , as i have Whole new Organisation str. with "Simple structure" method in "Current plan version". while doing so it was giving as error of Authorisation so i maintained the table "T77UA"

Please Help, i have no idea ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you place T77UA table details how it is maintained. so that it helps to understand.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please find the screen shot of Authorization T77UA

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could not able to see other user name details place T77UA details only later we will see about auth profiles.

further execute transaction SU53 where you will get information what authorization is missing for the same accordingly we can assign some roles.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

PF the screen shot of authorization profile and SU53-

looking for any help-

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can see there right user ASHARM20 is not having authorization to object P_ORGXXCON and info type 0000 check with basis team to provide authorization for following object it may resolve your issue.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R means Read, change it to W = Write

or try with *

Former Member
0 Kudos

as it is coming in SU53 which is as clear as to understand the R issue.

Where can i get this R changed it to W?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venktesh,

how about if i deactivate the AUSTW NNCON switch ?

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Context authorization main switch that controls whether a customer-specific authorization object P_NNNNNCON should be used in the authorization check.

i.e there are objects let say P_ORGXXCON is a object where we can configure authorization check while configuring a role similarly P_NNNNNCON is a customer specific authorization object where we wanted to use it then enable the switch AUSTW NNCON but here the case is different authorization is missing in object P_ORGXXCON since we have to change the authorization in same object so that we can able to perform actions no point changing the switch AUSTW NNCON.

Further more how exactly roles have been configured we can not predict if you are having a basis consultant check with him since whether P_NNNNNCON is configured or not am not aware if configured what kind of checks are implemented is also we have to see better you just explore the system with the help of basis consultant since it is a connection between user,roles,objects.

time being ask them to change it to * instead of existing one so that you can perform actions.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the User Authorizations table you givien SAP* and Profile ALL ?

if you created new profile and assigned to your user id check the display objects whether object type O with maintanance is check mark or not with you Org. structure Active plan version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth-

I understand what you are trying to say in your last line-

"whether object type O with maintanance is check mark or not with you Org. structure Active plan version"

Can you help me with doing the same, i mean Processing steps of "checking active plan Object"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praneeth,

do you mean to check T-code OOSP?