Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement point not getting triggered at run time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a new requirement in the program RM06ELLB (ME2o), for which I had to modify create_delivery subroutine in this program. I have used enhance option, created an enhancement point and written my code in it (activated it too). I even kept a hard break-point in the code. But, when i tried to run this program, at run time I could see that my code is not visible at all, its just by-passing the entire code and executing the program. I even tried to generate the program again, but it doesn't seem to work. My Enhancement is active, still is doesn't get triggered at run time.

Please suggest if there is any additional step which needs to be done while implementing an enhancement point.

Regards,

Vishal.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SharathSYM
Contributor
0 Kudos

Where have you enhanced the subroutine -- at the start or end of subroutine?

Check if that subroutine is called ON COMMIT?

7 REPLIES 7

SharathSYM
Contributor
0 Kudos

Where have you enhanced the subroutine -- at the start or end of subroutine?

Check if that subroutine is called ON COMMIT?

0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

Its in the middle on the subroutine create_delivery where i noticed that there was an enhancement section rm06rllb_20 spots es_rm06ellb, I could add my code here in the program. No, the subroutine is not called ON COMMIT.

Regards,

Vishal.

0 Kudos

There could be multiple Implementations of the same enhancement point. If the implementation is attached to the Switch and if the switch is active, the system would execute those implementations.

I checked in my system there is an active implementation with name /CWM/APPL_MM_RM06ELLB, Check yours

0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

Yes there are multiple implementations for this, I have multiple active implementations here (around 5) including /CWM/APPL_MM_RM06ELLB one. I could not understand the switch which you have mentioned above. But, i checked in debugging mode, even /CWM/APPL_MM_RM06ELLB implementation is not getting triggered at run time.

Should i use this enhancement point or something else, before creation of delivery i wanted my logic to execute, kindly suggest.

Regards,

Vishal.

0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

Could you please suggest, how can we activate the switch for /CWM/APPL_MM_RM06ELLB implementation and make it active. I think that should resolve my problem...

Regards,

Vishal.

0 Kudos

I checked SFW_BROWSER transaction & found the switch as off.

Object----> /CWM/BFS -----> /CWM/MM ----> /CWM/APPL_MM ----> Enh. Impl. Source Code--->

/CWM/APPL_MM_RM06ELLB---> double-click, you will find the switc status as OFF.

You might need to make it ON through another transaction. I am not sure of the consequences of this. You may try some other options like implicit enhancements..

0 Kudos

Thanks Sharath, I'll check and try some other enhancement if I am unable to use /CWM/APPL_MM_RM06ELLB one...