0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I need to create 4 hours quota bi weekly,
Configured :
Under Base entitlement given constant= 4 hrs and related to period is Bi weekly

Selection rules:
Accrual entitlement is no proration
Transfer time is other period=biweekly

Validity and deduction interval is from calender year start to calender year end.

Quota is getting generated at the end of two weeks; but when applying for leave its getting deducted before two weeks completion itself.I shouldn't be able to deduct before it gets generated after two weeks.

Please help me make the settings so that quota gets deducted only after generation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Have you done the generation? Is it generating correctly?

If it's done then your deduction and validity period is wrong. Since you are saying quota validity period would calender year start to end. I think you should rethink again about this logic.

As per my upderstanding it should be generation from the generation day to calender end day. Deduction rule will follow the same of validity.

If use the Accrual period start to Calender Year end. check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Quota is getting generated every bi weekly but I am able to apply for leave before it gets generated..thats what is my issue..

I have changed the validity from cal to accrual period start and cal year end, it still gets deducted before generation, pls help

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Share the screenshot.

Do the testing like below.

After joining in the organization on the 1st bi-weekly employee will get the quota. Just after the generation use all the quota.

Now before next bi-weekly generation check quota is deducting or not?.

Check and tell me your details requirement with examples. Would be more understandable for me.

Regards,

Sankarsan