Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Posting Deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

By mistake I have deleted one Live posting Documents. in PCP0

How can i reverse that document.

I was trying to reverse that documents system is giving error.  "Posting run PP0000001936 cannot be reversed: Incorrect status"

Pls help me out. Its very urgent.

Thanks & Regards

Bapu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bapu,

First check you deleted the Test run document / live run document ?

if you released the live run document to FI it will not appear in PCP0 line items untill you delete the filter for overview.

check correctly by doing delete filter and check whether live run for that month document whether released to fi (status is 50).

i think you deleted test run document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Thanks a lot to u. Yes you r right . i deleted the test run only.

Again thank u very much for ur help.

Thanks & Regards

Bapu.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bapu,

Your query is conflicting. Live posting deleted and reverse posting is not happening.

If you have deleted live post run before released the document then you can rerun the live posting and release the document for FI posting.

For reverse posting is not happening if from FI side any amount has been released on the HR posting or if you have been posted other document after that then you have to reverse the document based on LIFO (last in first out).

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the document status is 91 Deleted then we can't reset to the posted document status 50.

Run the CIPE again for the employee's Test run(check whether control record is in Exit mode or not) and check the values between last time test run / this deleted document by double click on the document. If values are correct then do live run and release to FI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was that just a live posting run or documents were also created? If that was just a live posting run, in that case, just re-run the live posting through PC00_M99_CIPE, and post the documents. If Documents are also posted, then nothing can be done now.

Regards,

Bhagyashree