cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SF-HCM Learning Scenario Integration

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Could you please throw some light on the use of standard curriculum connector between SF - SAP. We need to track completion status of LMS curricula used for professional education in SAP since there are pay related consequences for this.For now, we only want to use it for curriculum completion, not for other functionalities such as competencies.Could you  please help me details  into this integration (on Partner Portal f.e) .

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Benoy,

Didnt get your query. What are you expecting from this forum.

If you want integration scenario of SF using PI then hope the below link can help you.

there are few more documents.

Please let us know if you need something else.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the apt reply.You are right I have the integration scenario of SF -SAP HCM using PI.this doc is really helpful.

My Query was regarding the LMS integration using standard curriculum connector between SF - SAP and since I am not full aware of the capabilities of SF I need your help regarding this.

We  need to track Completion status of LMS curricula used for professional education in SAP since there are pay related consequences.

Please let me know if the query is still  not clear

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Benoy,

I have limited knowledge on this as I never done integration on LMS . but hope this below link help you with this.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3604105

Hope this helps.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

appreciate your help.I had gone through the above particular thread before posting  my query.

Kind Regards,

Benoy

Answers (0)