Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Character for positions

tamargegiaze
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Need to maintain a character for positions "Necessary to pass an exams", it means that personnel who will be assigned to such position, need to pass en exam periodically.

We have only PA and OM modules, don't have PD. I haven't found specific IT. Can you please help me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Georgiana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the IT1004, IT1010 it may helps you out go through it further more can you elaborate it little more since could not able to understand what exactly required and requirement is.

Regards

Venkatesh

tamargegiaze
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear venkatesh yadav,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply; We aren't using those IT's, but I'll look through them;

Best regards,

Georgiana

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check with Subtype F4 option with Infotype 1002 any subtypes will suffice your requirement.

can you detail you specification clearly.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you go with different position number series for it. Then it would be more specific.

Regards,

sankarsan

tamargegiaze
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan Dey,

Thanks a lot for your reply; I think I'll use IT1002;

Regards

Georgiana

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But i think better go with different position id rather go with description option.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once your query is answered you can close thread.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this is like a Note / Description for the specific position. if it is so then do like this

go to PP02 and give the Position number, Infotype 1002 (description), subtype - 0003 (Notes), status - 1 (active) start and end date.

tamargegiaze
Participant
0 Kudos

HI praneeth kumar m,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply; We are using IT 1002 and I also was thinking about using new subtype, but wondered if there is some spesific IT for it.

Thanks again;

Best regards,

Georgiana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As explained by Praneeth and Venkatesh, you can maintain those two infotypes. But as per your issue, you want to make it mandatory, which will not be possible in the standard scenario.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

tamargegiaze
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bhagyashree Naik,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I don't want it to be mandatory, the requirement is to maintain this character and to have a report; I think I'll use IT1002;

Thanks again,

Regards,

Georgiana