cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a peculiar requirement from client for free goods. The free goods have been maintained material wise. We have a Ztable created for giving additional discount for few materials. If the material is present n the Ztable, then the free goods should not be shown in Sale order. Please advise how this can be achieved.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Any solution please.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the material is present n the Ztable, then the free goods should not be shown in Sale order

If the material is present in Z table then why would you maintain condition record in VBN1 for that material??

There is a field in VBN1Calculation type for determining the free goods. We can make our own routine and add logic in it. You can give it a try and add if logic and compare materials with Z table.

Another option could be use MV45AFZZ enhancement and add your logic in userexit save user exit. If material is there in Z table then system would delete that item from order.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for the reply. The hurdle here is that the free goods are inclusive. Even if we go for enhancement, the sale order quantity will not be completely taken in delivery. I tested giving 100 as sale quantity. Here 90 is being charged, 10 is free. So when I do delivery, only 90 will appear.

please help.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is how standard system behaves. For this you have to go for exclusive or you might have to gamble with standard system which I won't suggest you.

Thank$

Answers (0)